The severity of AD (as determined by the Severity Scoring of Atopic Dermatitis [SCORAD] score) was also significantly lower in the BCSO group than in the placebo group.
What does SCORAD stand for?
SCORAD stands for Scoring of Atopic Dermatitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southern California Outdoor Racquetball
- Specialized Center of Research (White Plains, NY)
- Students of Color of Rackham (Michigan)
- Supply Chain Operations Reference model
- Société Corrézienne Automobile (French automotive company)
- Southern California Ocean Racing Association
- Southern California Outrigger Racing Association
- Standing Committee of Residents Associations
- Standing Committee on Reproductive Health including AIDS
- Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Assessment (Colorado)
- State Chiropractors/Osteopaths Registration Board (Australia)
- Society of Chairmen of Radiology in Children's Hospitals
- Society for Community Organisation and Rural Development (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Standing Committee on Regional Development (Australia)
- Safety Critical, Object Oriented, Real Time Embedded (software design tools)
- Sales and Customer Service Occupational Readiness Education
- Santa Cruz Ocean Racing Extravaganza (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Santa Cruz Online Reality Education
- Satellite Cost Reduction System (NASA)
- Schools Cooperative Opportunities for Resources and Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results: The main outcome measures were severity and extent of AD, as measured by the Severity Scoring of Atopic Dermatitis (SCORAD) index.