Their original scope was expanded from the biometric focus of the two-factor authentication to include full scope of certification for EPCS applications.
What does SOC stand for?
SOC stands for Scope of Certification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOC
We have 431 other meanings of SOC in our Acronym Attic
- Scheme of Complement
- Scholarly Oversight Committee (various schools)
- School of Commandos
- School of Computing (University of Leeds)
- School of Conservation (various locations)
- School Organisation Committee (UK education policy)
- Science Operations Center
- Science Operations Centre
- Science Oversight Committee
- Scientific Organising Committee (various locations)
- Scotch Oakburn College (Australia)
- Scottish Ornithologists' Club (Waterston House, Aberlady, Scotland)
- Seal of Command (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Seat Occupied by Cargo
- Second-Order Cone
- Secondary Organic Carbon
- Secretary of Commerce
- Sector Operations Center
- Security On Campus (nonprofit)
- Security Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
We provide more than a dozen unique, specialized support services to the Navy, including integrated logistics, platform and weapons system program support for the Navy's Strategic Weapons System (SWS), the Level 1/SUBSAFE Stock Program (LI/SS), the Deep Submergence Systems Scope of Certification Program (SOC), Fly-By-Wire, and the Maritime Industrial Support Program.
The scope of certification includes propulsion and on board vehicle control as well as passenger information systems, communication systems and single railway components.
The scope of certification includes the design, manufacture, distribution, calibration, and repair of geotechnical equipment for the construction, geotechnical and geo-environmental markets.
The members further recommended that the scope of certifications should be broadened from merely organic certification to something that covers the whole of agriculture.
The scope of certification applies to procurement, installation, management and maintenance of communication systems for commercial customers.
The scope of certification includes the design, development, conversion/porting, maintenance and testing of software systems in the automotive domain.
The scope of certification includes the "provision of testing services and technical consulting for communications systems and services.