He provides assessments on a wide range of scientific and technical issues affecting the Air Force mission.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Scientific and Technical Issues (working group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. (broadcasting; Indiana)
- Saulog Transit, Inc.
- Scaffold Training Institute
- Science and Technology International
- Science, Technology and Industry
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Sciences et Techniques Industrielles (French: Science and Technology Industries)
- Sciences et Technologies Industrielles (French: Industrial Science and Technology)
- Scientific & Technical Information
- Scientific Technologies Incorporated
- Screw Thread Insert
- Search Technology, Incorporated (Norcross, GA)
- Security Threat Information (computer security; UN)
- Sega Technical Institute (video game development division; Sega)
- Segmenting Track Identifier
- Semantic Technology Institute
- Semantic Type Indexing
- Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments
- Semko Technology Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look forward to collaborating with Hurel and other participants in the JSC to address the scientific and technical issues with this exciting new approach.