Attendees of the 2010 Congress of Cities & Exposition will have an opportunity to experience the tangible and intangible successes of Denver's Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
What does SCFD stand for?
SCFD stands for Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (Denver, CO, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCFD
We have 24 other meanings of SCFD in our Acronym Attic
- Sunshine Coast Family Contact Centre (Australia)
- Standing Committee on Freedom in the Conduct of Science
- Saratoga's Community Federal Credit Union (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Services Center Federal Credit Union (Yankton, SD)
- Sidama Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (est. 2001; Ethiopia)
- Simpson Community Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union (Plano, TX)
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union (Syracuse, NY)
- Sarasota County Fire Department (Florida)
- Sedgwick County Fire Department (Kansas)
- Seminole County Fire Department (Florida)
- Shasta County Fire Department (California)
- Shawville-Clarendon Fire Department
- Southern California Frequency Directory
- Spokane County Fire District (Spokane, WA)
- Standard Cubic Feet/Day (gas production)
- South Carolina Funeral Directors Association
- Scottish Centre for Financial Education (UK)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
That day marked the beginning of a new division of local government in Colorado--the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The union head wrote to Denver's Scientific and Cultural Facilities District - which collects a percentage of taxes to fund arts and science organizations - questioning CB's "budget priorities.