Wallace Sampson, editor of The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine, have written of Eisenberg's role in Moyers' series: "[He] continued to embrace the therapeutic effects of[traditional Chinese medicine] as enthusiastically as he had back in his student days when he accepted as real the kind of 'external Qi' that others have exposed as magic tricks.
What does SRAM stand for?
SRAM stands for Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAM
We have 22 other meanings of SRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Selby Research Attitude Inventory
- Self Report Articular Index
- Society of Research Administrators International (various locations)
- SRA (Shop Replaceable) Assembly Isolation Diagnostic
- Specific Resource Allocation List
- Sport, Recreation and Active Living
- Stichting Restauratie Atelier Limburg (Dutch: Foundation Restoration Studio Limburg)
- Suomen Radioamatööriliitto (Finnish Radio Amateur League)
- San Ramon American Little League (now part of San Ramon LIttle League; San Ramon, CA)
- Short Range Air Launched Target
- Service Régional d'Admission de Montréal (Quebec)
- Service Régional d'Admission du Montréal Métropolitain (Canada: Regional Admission Service of Metropolitan Montreal' Montreal, Canada)
- Shadow Random Access Memory
- Short-Range Air-to-Surface Attack Missile (US DoD)
- Sideways Random Access Memory (1980s Acorn BBC RAM expansion)
- Static Random Access Memory
- Static read-write Random Access Memory
- System Replacement and Modernization
- Short-Range Attack Missile II
- Short-Range Attack Missile - Tactical
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the latest issue of the Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine, Saul Green, a former professor of biochemistry at the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Institute, reviews the NIH's grant history, detailing how recipients used federal money not for original research, but to repeat or comment on studies already conducted.
gov/oam/clearinghouse/ Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine 800/427-0351 http:/www.