Under the Scientific Research & Experimental Development program, the federal government provides income tax incentives to Canadian businesses that conduct scientific research and experimental development in the country.
What does SR&ED stand for?
SR&ED stands for Scientific Research and Experimental Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Symbol Rate
- Synchronizing Resources (concurrent programmming language)
- Synchrotron Radiation
- Synthetic Rubber
- System Requirement
- Systematic Review
- Senior Agent
- Senior Engineer
- Short Range Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotions
- Safety, Reliability, and Quality (US NASA)
- Safety, Reliability, and Quality Assurance
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Sturgis Rally and Race Inc.
- Supporting Research and Technology (NASA)
- Stoner Rifle 16
- Scavenger Receptor Class A
- Selective Repeat Automatic Repeat Request
- Scavenger Receptor Class B
- Scavenger Receptor Class B Type I (vitamin E transport)