According to the report, the University of Sharjah's scientific research team was able to reach advanced stages in the development of a number of chemical compounds which stop the deterioration of brain cells of Alzheimer's patients, in addition to other compounds which stop the growth of cancer cells.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Scientific Research Team (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (cricket player)
- Safety Review Team
- Save the Rhino Trust
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Scale, Rotation, Translation (3D modeling)
- Scarborough Rapid Transit (Canada)
- Scheduled Return Time
- Schuylkill River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Science Research Techniques (various organizations)
- Seamonster Response Team
- Search and Rescue Team (various locations)
- Searsport (Amtrak station code; Searsport, ME)
- Seattle Repertory Theatre (Seattle, WA)
- Sector Reallocation Threshold
- Secure Routing Technology
- Security Reconnaisance Team (Plano, TX)
- Security Response Team
- Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (software; Visible Human Project)
- Senior Research Thesis (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that the clinic is located here has allowed partnerships with scientific research teams to develop and we're already reaping the rewards with significant breakthroughs in the field of stem cell research and clinical treatments.
Laying the Groundwork The Millennium scientific research team, under the leadership of Amadeo Pesce, Ph.
He assembled the first scientific research team, was the first to publish his results in detail, and was one of the greatest scientists in history.
BEIJING, July 26 Kyodo A joint Sino-Japanese scientific research team is checking a portion of the Yangtze River for key information on the behavior of an endangered subspecies of finless porpoise, Chinese state media said Tuesday.
China-Japan team examines Yangtze River porpoise BEIJING - A joint Sino-Japanese scientific research team is checking a portion of the Yangtze River for key information on the behavior of an endangered subspecies of finless porpoise, Chinese state media said Tuesday.
We'd like to think the scientific research team we've funded over the years may have gone some way to saving a few lives.
Celera is also currently increasing its scientific research teams, including the recent appointment of Stephen Hoffman, M.