Baxter's Parkinson said it was "clear" the contaminant, an altered form of chondroitin sulfate, was added before crude heparin material reached Baxter's supplier in China, Scientific Protein Laboratories LLC.
What does SPL stand for?
SPL stands for Scientific Protein Laboratories LLC (Waunakee, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPL
We have 705 other meanings of SPL in our Acronym Attic
- Stowarzyszenie Polski Klub Stomatologiczny (Polish: Polish Club Dental Association)
- Simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplant
- Saint Pachomius Library
- Samsung Printer Language
- Scarborough Public Library (Scarborough, Maine)
- School Pupil Leader
- Science Photo Library (education resource; UK)
- Scott Paper Limited (now Kruger Products Limited)
- Scottish Poetry Library (UK)
- Scottish Premier League
- Scout Patrol Leader
- Seattle Public Library
- Seborga Luigini (currency of principality of Seborga)
- Second Pressure Level
- Second Program Loader (boot loader)
- Self-Proclaimed Leader
- Senior Patrol Leader (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Alfacell Corporation today announced that it has entered into a purchase and supply agreement with Scientific Protein Laboratories LLC (SPL) for the commercial production of ONCONASE(R) (ranpirnase).
Scientific Protein Laboratories LLC manufactures Heparin Sodium USP active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) used by Covidien to produce Heparin Lock Flush Syringes with various concentrations of heparin.