A Swedish medical scientist at the University of Gothenburg manipulated and altered a long line of research results, a scientific ethics committee, a post-transplant immunologist, manipulated contributions from three doctoral students on her research team and of using unverified information in a 2005 article published in the medical review "Blood", according to the ethics committee of the Swedish Research Council told AFP in 1961, faced accusations from "a number of people, on numerous occasions," Staalhammar said.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Scientific Ethics Committee (UNESCO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Sapporo Electronics and Industries Cultivation Foundation (Sapporo, Japan)
- Sapporo Electronics Center (Japan)
- Sarkeys Energy Center (University of Oklahoma)
- Saudi Electric Company
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Scalable Enterprise Computing (Dell)
- School Energy Coalition (Canada)
- Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Scientific Estimates Committee
- Scintillator Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Scottish Episcopal Church (UK)
- SDH Equipment Clock
- Search Engine College (Australia)
- Secans (trigonometry)
- Secant (trigonometry)
- Secaucus, New Jersey (New Jersey transit)
- Secondary Average (baseball statistic; determines how far on the bases a runner gets)