NAVOCEANO manages and operates one of the largest scientific computing facilities in the world as part of the DoD HPC Modernization Program.
What does SCF stand for?
SCF stands for Scientific Computing Facilities (Boston University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCF
We have 327 other meanings of SCF in our Acronym Attic
- Sahara Conservation Fund (est. 2004)
- Saint Croix Falls (Wisconsin)
- Sample Coordination Facility
- Santander Consumer Finance (Netherlands)
- Satellite Control Facility
- Save the Children Federation (Westport, Connecticut)
- Save the Children Fund (UK)
- Scheduled Change Factor
- Science Computing Facility
- Scientific Committee on Food (European Commission)
- Scientific Computing Facility
- Scottish Coastal Forum
- Scottish Council Foundation
- Scottish Crofting Foundation
- Scottsdale Municipal Airport (Arizona)
- Seasonal Climate Forecast
- Second Chance Fund (various locations)
- Sectional Center Facility (3-digit Zip Code prefix)
- Sector Competitiveness Framework (Canada)
- Selective Call Fowarding (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1977 to 1984, Ewald worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory where he served as division leader, Computing and Communications Division, and was responsible for the leadership of one of the world's most advanced scientific computing facilities.
This UCLP code will then be available for deployment in optical networks throughout the nation's research and scientific computing facilities for automated provisioning of IP lightpaths.