The Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (SCHER); the Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR); and the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) will undertake the project.
What does SCENIHR stand for?
SCENIHR stands for Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (European Commission)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rural Schools Curriculum Enhancement National Evaluation (UK)
- Southwest Center for Education and the Natural Environment (Arizona State Univeristy)
- Students Creating Exciting New Events (University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Scenario Element (warfighting object simulated in EADTB)
- Saskatchewan Council for Educators of Non-English Speakers (Canada)
- Scenarios for Network Evaluation Studies (Workshop)
- Super-Conducting European NETwork
- Sunshine Coast Enterprise Needs Investigation (Australia)
- Springfield's Comprehensive Efforts for A New and Improved Community (Illinois)
- Support Centres Network for Information Technology in Construction
- Supreme Council of Environment & Natural Reserves (Qatar)
- Syndicat Chrétien de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et des Affaires Culturelles (French: Research and Cultural Affairs of the Christian Union of National Education)
- Society for Conversion of Extraterrestrial Nascent Totalitarianisms (Sci-Fi/Gaming)
- System for a Customs Enforcement Network (EU)
- Society of Chemical Engineers New Zealand Inc (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited
- Supercritical Extraction New Zealand Ltd
- Santa Clara Entrepreneurs Organization
- Secretariat for the Conservation of European Orchids
- South Carolina Energy Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks.
HEALTH concerns have been raised by a European Union (EU) scientific committee on emerging and newly identified health risks about the use of nanotechnology in cleaning and other services.