He is past president for the Society for Risk Analysis, vice president of the Scientific Committee on Problems of the Environment (SCOPE), and a member of both the National Institutes of Health National Advisory Environmental Health Sciences Council (NAEHS) and the Institute of Medicine Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine.
What does SCOPE stand for?
SCOPE stands for Scientific Committee On Problems of the Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOPE
We have 108 other meanings of SCOPE in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Online Professional Development
- Nickname for HQ USAF programs usually connected with communications
- Sacramento Council of Parent Educators
- Safety-Controls Optimization by Performance Evaluation
- Salvadoran Children of the Poor Education Foundation
- San Clemente Ocean Probing Experiment (US NOAA)
- Sarasota County Openly Plans for Excellence, Inc.
- Scalable Object Processing Environment (CreamWare GmbH)
- Schedule, Cost, Performance
- School of Continuing and Professional Education (various locations)
- Scomi Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Sheriff's Community Organized Policing Effort (Maricopa County, AZ)
- Shooters' Committee on Political Education
- Simple Check-Out Oriented Program Language
- Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Society for Conservation and Protection of Environment (Pakistan)
- Southern California Offshore Powerboat Elite
- Special Committee on Paperless Entries
- Standard Chartered Operations
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to better understand the problems associated with changes in the nitrogen cycle and reduce their negative impacts, the Swedish-based International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme and the French-based Scientific Committee on Problems of the Environment have teamed up to support the International Nitrogen Initiative (INI).