The IOM report recommends additional scientific based research on the risks and benefits of marijuana in a number of areas.
What does SBR stand for?
SBR stands for Scientific Based Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBR
We have 225 other meanings of SBR in our Acronym Attic
- Sutherland Brothers and Quiver (band)
- South Bay Queer and Asian (social/support group; San Francisco Bay Area, CA)
- Small Base Quad Cane
- Stack-Based Query Language
- SmithKline Beecham Quality of Life
- SCUBA (Submillimeter Common-User Bolometer Array) Bright Quasar Survey
- Shanghai Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision
- Saturable Bragg Reflector
- Scarff-Bloom-Richardson (prognostic factor in breast cancer)
- Schotterbettreinigungsmaschine (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com is a trusted source for consumer-oriented, yet scientific based research and services where users can participate online in dialogues and exchanges with real experts and with one another.