Scientific Atlanta was the first company to receive CableLabs([R]) qualification for the Multi-Stream CableCARD (M-Card[TM]), as announced in April 2006, and continues to lead industry efforts by testing and working with customers.
What does S-A stand for?
S-A stands for Scientific Atlanta
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of S-A
We have 222 other meanings of S-A in our Acronym Attic
- Cefmatilen Hydrochloride Hydrate (antibiotic)
- Intelligence Staff Officer
- Sangiran Hominid 2
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 23
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 27
- Operations Staff Officer
- Logistics Staff Officer
- Civil Affairs Section
- Safety and Arming Device (weapons firing component)
- Simpson-Angus Extrapyramidal Effects Scale (also seen as SAS)
- Systemabfrage (key on German keyboards)
- Serum Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Activity
- Singleton Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Serum Activity of Alkaline Phosphatase
- Service-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Stoer-Bulirsch (sampling algorithm)
- Stoer-Bulirsch Adaptive Frequency Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interactive Program Guide to be Demonstrated by Scientific Atlanta at This Week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas LOS ANGELES -- Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc.
In concert with the Cisco CMTS platform, the Scientific Atlanta Wideband and Linksys cable modems take advantage of multiple downstream cable channels to increase overall data throughput.
V) including: --Reduced mean time to repair (MTTR) for critical network components --Increased network reliability --Extreme flexibility to monitor Scientific Atlanta and third-party equipment --Proactive support for video, voice, data service and service-level agreements (SLAs) Cablemas has deployed the ROSA NMS at its network operations center (NOC) in Cuernavaca so that it will have the ability to establish a centralized monitoring and control nucleus for its entire cable system.
General Instrument, Philips Broadband Networks, Scientific Atlanta, and Harmonic) and directly to end user customers.
0 million order from Scientific Atlanta (NYSE:SFA).
CONTACT: Pacific Telesis Craig Watts, 415/542-6864 (office) or Scientific Atlanta Bill Brobst, 404/903-6306 (office) 404/449-3939 (home) or Crescent Communications Ruth Doering, 404/698-8650 ext.