Judith Devaney, Steve Satterfield, Peter Ketcham, and William George are all members of the Scientific Applications and Visualization group of the NIST Information Technology Laboratory.
What does SAVG stand for?
SAVG stands for Scientific Applications and Visualization Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System for Application, Verification, Eligibility, Referrals, and Reporting (Texas; Health and Human Services)
- Safe Aviation Via Exceptional Service
- Sexual Assault Victims Emergency Services (est. 1982; Farmington, ME)
- South Australian Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Southeastern Adams Volunteer Emergency Services (Hanover, PA)
- Standard Automated Voucher Examining System
- Structure Analysis and Verification Server (University of California, Los Angeles)
- South Atlantic Variability Experiment
- South African Veterinary Foundation (est. 1984)
- South Australian Volunteer Fire Brigades Association
- Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped
- Suid Afrikaanse Vereniging van Hospitaal en Inrigtings Aptekers
- Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention
- Sexual Assault Victim Intervention
- Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index
- South African Volatility Index
- Space Active Vibration Isolation
- Students Advocating Volunteer Involvement (Florida Atlantic University student government agency)
- Students Against Violence Initiative
- Suid-Afrikaanse Vertalers Instituut
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article describes, through examples, how the Scientific Applications and Visualization Group (SAVG) at NIST has utilized high performance parallel computing and visualization to accelerate condensate modeling, (2) fluid flow in porous materials and in other complex geometries, (3) flows in suspensions, (4) x-ray absorption, (5) dielectric breakdown modeling, and (6) dendritic growth in alloys.