What does SARA stand for?
SARA stands for Scientific Applications & Research Associates, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SARA
We have 175 other meanings of SARA in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- SAP Archive Administration
- Saratoga National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Satellite pour Astronomie Radio Amateur (French amateur radio astronomy satellite)
- Saturates, Aromatics, Resins, and Asphaltenes (petroleum analysis)
- Scale For the Assessment and Rating of Ataxia (neurology)
- Scan, Analyze, Respond, and Assess (problem-solving model used by law enforcement)
- Scandinavian Arabian Racing Association (Sweden)
- Scholarly Articles Research Alerting
- Security Auditor's Research Assistant
- Selective Aldosterone Receptor Antagonist
- Service Academy Research Associate (program)
- Service Animal Registry of America
- Services Acquisition Reform Act (USA)
- Severn Area Rescue Association (UK)
- Sexual Assault and Response Awareness program
- Sexual Assault Resource Agency
- Sexually Acquired Reactive Arthritis
- Sharing America's Resources Abroad (Ohio)