Markenson is an outstanding Red Cross volunteer and leader who has served as the chair of the Scientific Advisory Council since 2005.
What does SAC stand for?
SAC stands for Scientific Advisory Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAC
We have 1020 other meanings of SAC in our Acronym Attic
- Scene-Of-Action Commander
- School Accountability Committee (Colorado)
- School Advisory Council
- School Assessed Coursework
- School-Age Care
- Schweizer Aircraft Corporation (Elmira, NY)
- Schweizer Alpen Club (German: Swiss Alps Club)
- Science Advisory Committee
- Science Application Computer
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Scoot A Cheek (make space for someone to sit)
- Scottish Agricultural College (UK)
- Scottish Arts Council (UK)
- Scottish Automobile Club
- Scriptomatic Addressing Computer
- Sealed Air Corporation
- SEAOC ATC CUREe (steel project)
- Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis
- second amended complaint (legal)
- Second Amended Consolidated (class action lawsuits)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recep EuztE-rk, a member of the Health Ministry's Hospital Infections Scientific Advisory Council.
Rao was the chairman of the Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister in January 2005 and was also the director of International Centre for Material Science.
It has been a great honour and privilege to work with ministers, my scientific advisory council, academics across Wales, businesses and colleagues in the Welsh Government.
Joachim Schellnhuber, Chair of the Scientific Advisory Council on Global Change (WBGU) for the German government told the Council that "with unabated greenhouse-gas emissions, humankind would venture into an uncertain future that is much hotter than ever before in its history - so from a scientist's perspective, climate change is a global risk multiplier.
Schopper a founding and an honorary member of CyI's Board of Trustees and Chair of its Scientific Advisory Council.
Daryl Lund of the University of Wisconsin was re-nominated as a public member and chairman of the WFLO Scientific Advisory Council.
It can even be a plastic bag, as long as it's sturdy and you can find it," says Bradley, who is a member of the American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council.