Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods (SACATM) Meeting.
What does SACATM stand for?
SACATM stands for Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Security Assistance Central Accounting System
- South Australian Chinese Adoption Support
- Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault
- Schoolhouse Arts Center at Sebago Lake (Maine)
- Small Army Casualty Assessment Software Module
- Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Team (Australia)
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- South Australian Country Arts Trust (Australia)
- State Advisory Committee on Accessible Transport (Australia)
- Substance Abuse Community Action Team (various locations)
- Southern African Confederation of Agricultural Unions
- Substance Abuse Certification Alliance of Virginia
- South African Childhood Asthma Working Group
- Singapore Association of Clinical Biochemists (est. 1978)
- Somalia Aid Coordination Body
- South African Chamber of Banking (est. 1938)
- Sri Aurobindo Center Berlin (Auroville International Germany)
- State Athletic Control Board (Department of Law and Public Safety; Trenton, NJ)
- Subversive Activities Control Board (1950–1972)
- Salem Area Community Betterment Association (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process of developing the NTP roadmap has been very open: the vision and roadmap were discussed at a public meeting at the NIH's Bethesda campus in January 2004; at a meeting of the NTP's Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods held in March; at a meeting of leading toxicologists held the same month at the conclusion of the Society of Toxicology's annual meeting; at the June meeting of the BSC; and at a retreat with advisors, stakeholders, and federal agency staff in August.