WASHINGTON -- The Republic of Kazakhstan announced today that it has concluded a major science and technology cooperation agreement with the United States, the first ever reached with a former Soviet state in Central Asia.
What does STCA stand for?
STCA stands for Science and Technology Cooperation Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STCA
We have 29 other meanings of STCA in our Acronym Attic
- System Test Console
- System Test Controller
- System Time Clock (MPEG systems)
- Systems Test Complex (US NASA)
- Space-Time Coding Continuous Phase Modulation
- Space-Time Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Single Telephone Channel TIMIT (Texas Instruments and Massachussets Institute of Technology)
- Society for Technical Communication East Tennessee Chapter (Knoxville, TN)
- Science and Technology Concepts for Middle Schools (science curriculum)
- Safe Third Country Agreement
- Scottish Tobacco Control Alliance
- Shell Technology Centre Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Short Term Conflict Alert (Air Traffic Control)
- Skye Terrier Club of America
- Something to Crow About (quilt shop; Springfield, OR)
- Staffordshire Terrier Club of America, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Standard Terms and Conditions Agreement (Gateway contract)
- Subject to Council Approval
- Santa Teresa Citizen Action Group (California)
- Sea Turtle Club Bonaire (est. 1991; now Sea Turtle Conservation Bonaire; Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles)