What does STARBASE stand for?
STARBASE stands for Science and Technology Academies Reinforcing Basic Aviation and Space Exploration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Systematic Technical Accuracy Review
- Strategic Technologies for the Army Report - 21st Century
- Science, Technology, and Research Transit Access Point
- Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression
- Spatio-Temporal Array-Receiver with Interference Subspace Rejection
- Standard Army Publications System Poll Input Area
- SHF Tri-Band Advanced Range Extension Terminal (Army)
- Satellite Triband Advanced Range-Extension Terminal, Super High Frequency
- Strategic Aerospace Review for the 21st Century
- System and Traffic-dependent Adaptive Routing Algorithm (ad-hoc routing algorithm)
- Structures/Airframes for Rotorcraft in Battlefield Environment Technology
- Saint Tammany Association for Retarded Citizens (Louisiana)
- Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (Japan)
- Somerset Tackling Alcohol Related Crime
- South Texas Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Sport Team Alpine Renault Club (car club; France)
- St. Albans Amateur Radio Club (St. Albans, Vermont)
- State Area Command
- Student Alliance to Reform Corporations
- Standard Army Civilian Payroll System