IMRE and other research institutes under A*STAR's Science and Engineering Research Council will be co-located in Singapore's new Fusionopolis (www.
What does SERCO stand for?
SERCO stands for Science and Engineering Research Council (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Science and Engineering Research and Classroom Complex (University of Houston; Texas)
- Software Engineering Research Consultative Council (Australia)
- South East Rural Community Councils (Guildford, UK)
- Southeast Regional Calibration Center
- State Energy Resources Coordination Council (Kansas)
- Southeast Regional Center of Excellence for Emerging Infections and Biodefense
- Synthetic Environment for Requirements and Concepts Evaluation Simulation
- Society for the Establishment of Research in Classical Homeopathy (holistic medicine; Arizona)
- Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues
- Serial Clock
- Servicio de Correo Empresarial (Guatemala)
- Service Composition
- South East Regional Centre for Urban Landcare (Australia)
- School of Environment, Resources and Development (Thailand)
- selective estrogen receptor down-regulator
- Socio-Economic Resource Development (investment model)
- Soft-Error Rate Discrimination (computer algorithm)
- Stored Energy Rotary Drive
- Support Equipment Recommendations Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board is organized into two research councils, namely the Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) and the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC).