Sponsored by George Washington University and the Department of Defense (DoD), the Science and Engineering Apprentice Program (SEAP) is an eight-week internship that enables high school and college students to apprentice in fields of their choice with experienced scientists and engineers serving as mentors.
What does SEAP stand for?
SEAP stands for Science and Engineering Apprentice Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEAP
We have 48 other meanings of SEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Structural Engineers Association of New York
- Structural Engineers Association of Ohio
- South East Asia Operational Sensor System
- Sea Operational Detachment (US Navy)
- Southeast Asia Operational Sensor System
- Southern Elephant Seals as Oceanographic Samplers
- Structural Engineering Association Of Southern California
- Structural Engineers Association of San Diego
- Structural Engineers Association of Texas (Austin, TX)
- System Engineering/Operational Analytical Team
- Secretory Alkaline Phosphatase
- Security Equipment Assessment Panel (UK)
- Self Employment Assistance Program
- Senior Enlisted Assignment Policy
- Senior Exit Action Project
- Sensor Employment Assessment Program (US Army)
- Service Element Access Point
- Service-Enabled Application Platform
- Signature Event Action Processor
- Single Electronic Access Point