DOE Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI), brings 25 students, minorities, women, and those attending small colleges, to SLAC to contribute to and gain experience in scientific lab research.
What does SULI stand for?
SULI stands for Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (US Department of Energy undergraduate research program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Safe, Useful Life expectancy (arboricultural risk assessment)
- Small Unit Leader Evaluation (USMC)
- Survey of Unit Level Employment Practices (People Report)
- Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle
- Scottish Union Learning Fund (UK; in-work training)
- Short Ugly Little Fellow (polite slang for US Navy A-7)
- Speedball Up-Range Launch Facility
- Sulfhemoglobin (form of hemoglobin)
- Small Unit Leaders Guide to Counterinsurgency
- Small Users Liaison Group (UK)
- Schul Und Lernkultur Im Medienzeitalter (German: School and Learning in the Media Age)
- Sustainable Urban Landscape Information Series
- Sprache Und Literatur Japans (German: Japanese Language And Literature; Bochum Ruhr University; Germany)
- Shut Up Little Man
- Swiss Union for Laboratory Medicine
- SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) Unified Lending Opportunities for National Growth (Sulong, Philippines)
- Serials Union List Offline Products (OCLC)
- Social Use of Language Programme (development of communication, interpersonal, and social skills)
- Stort Utvalg Lave Priser (Norway)
- Syracuse University London Program (London, England, UK)