DOE Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI), brings 25 students, minorities, women, and those attending small colleges, to SLAC to contribute to and gain experience in scientific lab research.
What does SUL stand for?
SUL stands for Science Undergraduate Laboratory (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUL
We have 24 other meanings of SUL in our Acronym Attic
- Solvangs Unge Kristne (Danish: Solvang Young Christians)
- Sterile Ulcerative Keratitis (eye condition)
- Straight Up Knife
- Superior Unreal Killers (gaming clan)
- Sveriges Unga Katoliker (Swedens Young Catholics)
- Sverige Under Kalla Kriget (Swedish: Sweden During the Cold War; book title)
- Štátny ústav pre kontrolu lieciv (State Institute of Drug Control; Slovak)
- Statní Ústav Pro Kontrolu Léiv (State Institute for Drug Control, Czech Republic)
- Saturated Unilateral Link
- Schwertransporte Umschlag und Lagerlogistik (German: Heavy Transport and Storage Logistics Handling)
- Secretariado Uruguayo de la Lana (Spanish)
- See You Later
- Self Unloader (bulk cargo vessel with own unloading system)
- Shimane University Library (Shimane, Japan)
- Simplified User Logistics
- Single User Login (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Situation Unit Leader (various organizations)
- Small Unit Leader
- Small Unit Logistics (USMC Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration)
- Software Usage List