Kenn Heydrick, President-Elect for the Science Teachers Association of Texas.
What does STAT stand for?
STAT stands for Science Teachers Association of Texas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STAT
We have 92 other meanings of STAT in our Acronym Attic
- Staatssicherheitsdienst (State Security, former East Germany)
- Software for Ambient Semantic Interoperable Services
- South Tidewater Association of Ship Repairers
- Short Term Air Supply System (emergency breathing system)
- South Tyneside Assessment of Syntactic Structure (language assessment tool)
- Standard Training Activity Support System (Navy-CNET)
- Submarine Towed Array Surveillance/Sonar System
- Surveillance and Target Acquisition Aircraft System
- Science and Technology Assistance Team
- Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (various organizations)
- Security Test and Analysis Tool
- Security Threat Avoidance Technology (Harris Corporation)
- Short Term Assessment and Treatment
- Short Turn-Around Time
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription
- Situation Triage and Assessment Team
- Slotted Tube Atom Trap
- Small Transport Aircraft Technology
- Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Science Teachers Association of Texas (STAT) presented its "1995 Recognition of Service to Science Education by a Business" award to Exxon Corporation (NYSE: XON) today in honor of Exxon's million dollar Texas Exxon Energy Cube program.