Instructional Materials The instructional program used for this study was the Reading Mastery Series published by Science Research Associates (Engleman, Bruner, Hanner, Osborn, Osborn, & Zoref, 1995).
What does SRA stand for?
SRA stands for Science Research Associates
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRA
We have 409 other meanings of SRA in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Rest Area (various locations)
- Safety Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Salem Redevelopment Authority (Massachusetts, USA)
- Sales Returns Allowance (contra asset accrual for returned merchandise)
- Sanford Rose Associates (recruiting; Texas)
- Sarasota (Amtrak station code; Sarasota, FL)
- Sarasota (Amtrak station code; Sarosota, FL)
- Saskatoon Ringette Association (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Scientific Research Association
- Scientific Review Administrator
- Seamless Rate Adaptation
- Secretaría de La Reforma Agraria (México)
- Sector Regulatory Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Secure Remote Access (computer networking)
- Secure RPC Authentication
- Security and Risk Analysis (Penn State degree program)
- Security Risk Assessment
- Segment Receivers Address
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served in executive positions with Science Research Associates, Inc.
She has trained numerous educational professionals and paraprofessionals in various Direct Instruction programs for Science Research Associates, and has served as a mentor to countless interns and practicum students.