The Science Panel on Interactive Communication and Health, an independent body convened by the U.
What does SCIPICH stand for?
SCIPICH stands for Science Panel on Interactive Communication and Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Student Computing and Information Page
- Studsvik Cladding Integrity Project
- Sun-Centered Imaging Package
- Surgical Care Improvement Project
- Surveillance and Communications Interface Processor (FAA)
- Sussex Community Internet Project (UK)
- Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol - Interworking Function
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention - Revised
- Study and Conference on Improving Public Access to Science
- Student Campaign for Increased Political Engagement (Grinnell College; Grinnell, IA)
- Shanghai Chemical Industry Park Industrial Gases Co. (China)
- Simulation de Combat Interarmes pour la Préparation Intéractive des Opérations (French: Interarms Combat Simulation for Interactive Operations Preparation)
- Standard Civilian Personnel Management Information System
- Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics
- Science Centre of Innovation and Professional Practice (Australia)
- Service Center Innovation für Produkt- und Prozessopitimierung
- Solano County Intervention Program for Preschoolers
- Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (NOAA)
- Spinal Cord Injury Prevention Program (Helping Hands)
- Statewide Child Injury Prevention Program