The agency behind designing the content for the exhibit, Dallas-based 900lbs of Creative, collaborated with the Perot Museum and the Science Museum of Minnesota for designing the content of the exhibit, located in the museum's fun-filled Sports Hall.
What does SMM stand for?
SMM stands for Science Museum of Minnesota
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMM
We have 217 other meanings of SMM in our Acronym Attic
- Single Module Launch Vehicle
- Standard Memory Loader-Verifier
- Systematic Mechanisms Limited Yield
- Comfort of Mary, Saint Montfort Missionaries (religious order)
- Saint Mary Magdalene (various locations)
- Salary Management Module
- Sales & Marketing Management (various locations)
- Sales Marketing Messe (German: Sales Marketing Fair)
- Santé, Maladie, Malheur (French: Health, Disease, Woe; Muséum National d'Histoire Naturell; France)
- Schweizer Maschinenmarkt
- Scots Musical Museum (publication; UK)
- Seamless Message Management
- Secondary Mortgage Market (various locations)
- See My Message
- Segment Management Marketing (FedEx)
- Self Made Man
- Semporna, Sabah, Malaysia - Semporna (Airport Code)
- Senior Marketing Manager (job title)
- Senior Move Manager
- Servicing Mission Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Science Museum of Minnesota as an example, "The Anatomy of an Exhibit" spelled out the 10 fundamentals of museum lighting design.
23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Minnesota's 529 College Savings Plan is celebrating 10 years of helping families save for college with a birthday celebration this Saturday, September 24 at the Science Museum of Minnesota, 120 W.
Building on these ideas and topics from MRSEC research, Crone's group will work most closely with the Science Museum of Minnesota, which under the NSF grant will lead the Center for Exhibit and Program Production and Dissemination.
Kristi Curry Rogers of the Science Museum of Minnesota in St.
Invention at Play was developed by the Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History in partnership with the Science Museum of Minnesota and the National Science Foundation.
Thanks to its new, innovative visitor center in the Science Museum of Minnesota, though, the site's profile is increasing.
The Science Museum of Minnesota and the Peabody Museum at Harvard University organized the show.