NEPIC and its members run several science education and industry familiarisation activities such as the Children Challenging Industry (CCI) and Primary Science Enhancement programmes.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Science Enhancement Programme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Education Program
- Saturday Enrichment Program
- Saturday Evening Post (US Periodical)
- Scalable Encryption Processing
- Schema-Evolution Pattern
- School Effectiveness Profile (UK)
- Science and Engineering Practices (various organizations)
- Science and Engineering Program (Boston University)
- Science Education Partnership (various locations)
- Science Education Programs
- Science Enrichment Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Science Entrepreneurship Program (Case Western Reserve University)
- Scientific & Engineering Personnel
- Sclerose en Plaque (French: Multiple Sclerosis)
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Scottish Equity Partners
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
- Sealift Enhancement Program (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have also supported with encouragement and commitment together with access to other programmes such as Mathematics Enhancement Programme, Science Enhancement Programme, Technology Enhancement Programme and Leadership and Management that the charity has developed.