Abbott Science Education Programs Advance Science Learning for Children in Asia and Around the World MANILA, Philippines, Oct.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Science Education Programs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Sanctuary Education Panel (NOAA)
- Satellite Education Program
- Saturday Enrichment Program
- Saturday Evening Post (US Periodical)
- Scalable Encryption Processing
- Schema-Evolution Pattern
- School Effectiveness Profile (UK)
- Science and Engineering Practices (various organizations)
- Science and Engineering Program (Boston University)
- Science Education Partnership (various locations)
- Science Enhancement Programme (UK)
- Science Enrichment Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Science Entrepreneurship Program (Case Western Reserve University)
- Scientific & Engineering Personnel
- Sclerose en Plaque (French: Multiple Sclerosis)
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Scottish Equity Partners
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
Samples in periodicals archive:
William Trochim, professor of policy analysis and management, will build a web-based system to help evaluate science education programs with a new $2.
According to Gloria Hall, chairman of the commission, programs funded by the council for 2007 included concerts, exhibitions, radio and video productions, field trips for schoolchildren, after-school programs, writing workshops, historical preservation efforts, lectures, First Night celebrations, and nature and science education programs.
The NHMI delivers environmental and marine science education programs to middle and high school students, as well as to university students and teachers.
Graduate science education programs will now cover analysis, design and use of materials.
Department of Energy to participate in the science education programs administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education.
A new program has been launched to bring culturally-relevant science education programs to Aboriginal communities across the country.
Library and information science education programs must consciously prepare themselves to educate students to work in that marketplace.