]is a compact, reconfigurable, hybrid-computing platform that is being used for flight science data processing applications.
What does SDP stand for?
SDP stands for Science Data Processing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDP
We have 419 other meanings of SDP in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Data Package
- Sakai Display Products (liquid display crystals)
- San Diego Padres
- Sand Point Municipal Airport (Alaska)
- Sanjak Democratic Party (Serbia)
- Savings Deposit Program
- Scenario Development Plan
- School Development Planning (various locations)
- School Development Program
- School District of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Scientific Diving Program (various organizations)
- Scitex Digital Printing (Dayton, OH)
- Screen Definition Processor (Unisys)
- Secretarial Development Program (US FEMA)
- Sectoral Development Programme
- Sefate Democratic Party (Lesotho)
- Segment and Drop Policy (IEEE)
- Self-Directed Plan (various organizations)
- Semidefinite Programming
- Senior Design Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goddard will provide the X-ray mirrors and polarimeter instrument for GEMS and oversee the mission's science operations center, science data processing and systems engineering.
In addition to its program management role, NASA's GSFC will provide the X-ray polarimeter instrument and oversee the Science Operations Center, science data processing, systems engineering and education and public outreach.
Nevin Bryant, staff member of the Science Data Processing Systems Section, JPL, states: "(The Black Lab Linux cluster) will support a variety of image processing applications which often require a series of sequential steps and asynchronous procedures.
Colorado State provides scientific leadership and science data processing and distribution.
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory's Science Data Processing Systems group operates the EarthKAM data system through the San Diego Supercomputer Center.
Colorado State University provides scientific leadership and science data processing and distribution.
The scope of work includes command and control, scheduling, level 0 science data processing, and orbit/attitude control, as well as the computers, peripherals, and baseband equipment.