What does STLR stand for?
STLR stands for Science & Technology Law Review (Columbia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STLR
We have 6 other meanings of STLR in our Acronym Attic
- Serous Tumors of Low Malignant Potential
- Scotland: the Learning Nation (UK)
- Structured Total Least Norm
- Senior Technical Liaison Officer
- Long Play Stereo Mode (Sony voice recorders)
- Secure Transport Layer Protocol
- Short Term Lending Program
- Sky's the Limit Productions (record label)
- Student Technology Leadership Program (Kentucky)
- Saint Louis Raver Community Website.
- Segment-Table Length Register
- Small Town, Local Riders (bicycle club)
- Standard Temperature Lapse Rate (meteorology)
- Stanford Technology Law Review (Stanford University journal of legal scholarship on law and technology)
- Symmetric Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex
- Southeast Texas Labrador Retriever Rescue (Houston)
- Soft Tissue Limb Sarcoma
- Southern Tier Library System (Painted Post, NY)
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
- Sternberg Triangular Love Scale (social psychology)