For historians of early modern science, philosophy and religion, John Dee's Natural Philosophy offers us a model of patient, precise, persuasive scholarship.
What does SPAR stand for?
SPAR stands for Science, Philosophy and Religion (symposium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAR
We have 74 other meanings of SPAR in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses
- Speech Pathologists and Audiologists in Private Practice
- Scottish Physical Activity Questionnaire
- Seasonal Pattern Assessment Questionnaire
- Sensitive Particle Acoustic Quantification (radiology)
- Sexual and Physical Abuse Questionnaire
- Swiss Professional Association of Quality Assurance
- Sailor Performance Appraisal Report (Royal Australian Navy)
- Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig (European supermarket chain)
- School Public Accountability Report
- Seagoing Platform for Acoustic Research
- Semper Paratus (Latin: Always Prepared; USCG motto)
- Service Provider Access Requirements
- Single-Phase Autoreclosure
- Skins & Punks Against Racism
- Slight Precision Approach Radar (aviation)
- Society of Photographers and Artists Representatives
- Software Problem Action Request
- Software Problem Anamoly Report (various locations)
- Solid State Phased Array Radar