The recipient of numerous awards and honors, in March 2006, she was named one of six world-class Women of Outstanding Achievement by the UK Research Centre for Women in Science, Engineering and Technology.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Science, Engineering and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Evenementen Support Zwolle (Dutch: Events Support Foundation Zwolle; Netherlands)
- Driver Set (file name extension)
- Image Settings (file name extension)
- Institute for System Design Technology (GMD, Germany)
- Laboratoire Systèmes et Transports (French: Laboratory Systems and Transport; Montbeliard, France)
- Safety Education and Training
- Sanctuary Enforcement Team
- Scanner Enhancement Technology
- Science and Engineering Technology (USACE)
- Science Education and Technology
- Sciences de l'Environnement Terrestre (French: Environmental Land Science)
- Seal Encoding Technology (anti-fraud technology from EnSeal Systems Ltd.)
- Secondary Education Teaching
- Secure Electronic Transaction
- Secure Electronic Transaction LLC
- Secure Electronic Transfer
- Secure Encryption Technology
- Security Escort Team
- Selective Electronic Test
- Self Evaluation Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Museum of Science, Boston One of the world's largest science centers, the Museum is the highest attended cultural attraction in New England with more than 550 hands-on exhibits and lively staff presentations that demonstrate the excitement and relevance of science, engineering and technology in daily life.
America is facing a crisis in the fields of science, engineering and technology.