According to Rene Kim, senior vice president of Schwab Investor Services, families who begin to save at a child's birth can save $17,000 or more by the time the child is 18 with just $50 a month.
What does SIS stand for?
SIS stands for Schwab Investor Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIS
We have 658 other meanings of SIS in our Acronym Attic
- Scanning Imaging Spectrometer
- Schengen Information System
- Schlumberger Information Solutions
- School of Indigenous Studies (Australia)
- School of Information Sciences
- School of Information Studies
- School of Information Systems (Singapore)
- School of Intercultural Studies (Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena California)
- School of International Service (American University, Washington, DC)
- School of International Studies
- Schwerionensynchrotron (Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH)
- SCI Isolation Segment
- Science in Sport (nutrition)
- Science Information Strategy (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Scientific Information Services Limited (St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago)
- Scientific Instrument Services (Ringoes, NJ)
- Scientific Instrument Society
- Second-Impact Syndrome (brain injury)
- Secondary Items Study
- Secret Intelligence Service (MI6)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online interviews with 1,033 Schwab Investor Services clients were conducted on September 8-23 by global market research firm Synovate for the Schwab Survey of Investor Confidence.
Business highlights for the third quarter (data as of quarter-end unless otherwise noted): Schwab Investor Services Business (SIS) -- Client assets enrolled in Schwab advisory solutions = $57.
Business highlights for the second quarter (data as of quarter-end unless otherwise noted): Schwab Investor Services Business * Client assets enrolled in Schwab advice offers = $55.
Jonathan Craig, senior vice president of Schwab Investor Services (Photo: Business Wire) "At Schwab, we strive to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients by listening and responding to their needs, in every interaction.
2) Trades placed by Schwab Institutional investment advisors through a Schwab Alliance or Schwab Investor Services representative will be charged an additional $25 broker assist fee, subject to a $35 minimum and a $275 maximum.
Ben Brigeman, executive vice president of Schwab Investor Services added, "This year, despite an uncertain economy, we have continued to focus on fostering strong relationships and communication with our clients, providing tailored guidance to help Americans reach their financial goals, ensuring easy access to a breadth of high-quality financial products and developing innovative tools that help meet our clients' needs.
Currently in charge of strategy, planning and administration for the Schwab Investor Services enterprise, Brigeman assumes the role vacated when Walt Bettinger was appointed chief operating officer of the corporation in February of this year.