Schuylkill County The Schuylkill County Municipal Authority will receive $6.
What does SCMA stand for?
SCMA stands for Schuylkill County Municipal Authority (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCMA
We have 35 other meanings of SCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Synchronous Channel Multiplexer
- System Capital Management (Ukraine)
- System Communication Module (Telabs)
- System Control and Monitoring
- System Control Module
- Beyond Supply Chain Management
- Security Cooperation Management Overseas Course (Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management)
- Doctor of Sciencemedicine
- Saskatchewan Country Music Association (Canada)
- Scarlet Macaw (Ara macao)
- Scirpus Maritimus (cosmopolitan bulrush)
- Scottish Childminding Association (UK)
- Shipping Consultancy Management
- Short Circuit Microstrip Antenna
- Sign Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration
- Small Cities Mutual Aid
- Smith College Museum of Art
- Software Configuration Management Administrator
- Soldier Career Management Agency (Australian Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Game Commission officials today applauded the Schuylkill County Municipal Authority for enrolling nearly 5,500 acres of land on the Broad Mountain, near Frackville, in the Game Commission's Forest-Game Program.
In addition to Allen and Rhoades, the Action Team also worked very closely with the SEDCO, Representatives David Argall and Edward Lucyk, Schuylkill County Commissioners, Cass Township Supervisors, Foster Township Supervisors, Minersville Area School District, Schuylkill County Municipal Authority, Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce, and Congressman Tim Holden.