A spokesman for the Schools and Universities Polo Association said there was a "low key" but "considerable" security presence at the ground.
What does SUPA stand for?
SUPA stands for Schools and Universities Polo Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUPA
We have 27 other meanings of SUPA in our Acronym Attic
- Supremum (least upper bound)
- Supuration (band)
- Suspect Unapproved Part
- Sustainable Production
- Sustaining University Program (program of PEE)
- Sydney University Press (Australia)
- What's Up?
- Supplemental Address
- Superdirect Configuration Interaction
- School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Scottish Usability Professionals' Association (UK)
- Stand Up Paddle Association (paddle surfing; various locations)
- State University Presidents Association
- Stop Union Political Abuse (anti-union organization)
- Syracuse University Project Advance
- Scale-Up and Postapproval Changes
- Southwest Utah Planning Authorities Council
- Supplemental Post Approval Changes
- Syracuse University Parent Advocacy Center (New York)
- ACTive Superconductive component
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Lloyd, of the Schools and Universities Polo Association, which organised the tournament, said that although Harry was not injured, the incident may have affected his concentration.
John Lloyd, of the Schools and Universities Polo Association, which organised the tournament, said that although Harry was not injured in the fall, the incident may have affected his concentration.