Its purpose is to investigate the exchange of student data using the Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) specification.
What does SIF stand for?
SIF stands for Schools Interoperability Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIF
We have 213 other meanings of SIF in our Acronym Attic
- Siemens TTCN Test Manager
- Stichting Inschrijving Eigen Vervoer
- Suspect Illegal Entry Vessel
- Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation
- Scuola Italiana Equitazione Western (Italian: Italian Western Riding School)
- Signals Intelligence and Electronic Warfare
- As If
- SACDIN System Integration Facility
- Safety Instrumented Function
- School Improvement Fund (various organizations)
- Scientific Instrument Formatter (NASA)
- Seat In Front
- Second Injury Fund (compensation insurance; various locations)
- Secondary Infertility
- Secours Islamique France (French: Islamic Relief France; est. 1992)
- Secret Internet Fatty
- Security Information File
- Security Issues Forum
- Select Income Fund
- Selective Identification Feature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contribution Exemplifies Continued Commitment to Growing and Strengthening Schools Interoperability Framework Initiative SALT LAKE CITY -- Today Pearson continued its decade of leadership in the Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) movement with the migration of all versions of its SIFWorks([R]) Agent Development Kit (ADK([R])) to the business-friendly Apache 2.
SIF and Schools Interoperability Framework are trademarks of the Schools Interoperability Framework Association.
Solution: Wyoming decided to WISE-up--that is, create the Wyoming Integrated Statewide Education Data System, a data information system that helps facilitate Wyoming's Schools Interoperability Framework, a national set of standards developed for educational software interoperability.
NYSE: TYL) announced today that the latest release of Tyler Student Information by TEMS, the student information system component of Tyler's School Solution, has been awarded Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) 2 certification.
com/ About the Schools Interoperability Framework Association (SIFA) The Schools Interoperability Framework Association (SIFA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to an industry initiative to develop an open specification for ensuring that K-12 instructional and administrative software applications work together more effectively.
The server supports the Schools Interoperability Framework.
The Schools Interoperability Framework Association (SIFA) is a non-profit organization with nearly 1000 members representing K-20 software vendors and education agencies.