To implement these initiatives, MDCH will team up with Ferris State University, University of Michigan s School of Dentistry and Medical School, Michigan Health Council, and School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan.
What does SCHA stand for?
SCHA stands for School-Community Health Alliance (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHA
We have 19 other meanings of SCHA in our Acronym Attic
- Supply Chain for Health
- Supporting Checkout
- Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage (bleeding above the choroid; between the retina and white of the eye)
- Surface Combustor-Heater
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Synchronization Channel
- System Controller Hub (computing)
- Bachelor of School Music
- Sanilac County Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Scottish Churches Housing Action (UK)
- Seminole County Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- South Carolina Hospital Association
- Southern California Handball Association
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan
- Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic (Windsor, California)
- South Carolina Human Affairs Commission (Columbia)
- South Central Historical Archaeology Conference (annual)
- Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kellogg Foundation will provide $578,075 to the School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan to develop a centralized third-party billing and reporting system.
The Kellogg Foundation awarded a grant of $193,614 to The Michigan Primary Care Association (MPCA) of Okemos, Michigan to start a project to support the revitalization of the School-Community Health Alliance program.