At the same time, school-age child care also was integrated into the Ministry.
What does SACC stand for?
SACC stands for School-Age Child Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACC
We have 213 other meanings of SACC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Alberta Cage Bird Society (Canada)
- Salem Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Salvation Army Community Center (various locations)
- San Antonio Community College (Texas)
- San Antonio Contracting Center
- San Antonio Convention Center (Texas)
- San Antonio Country Club (Texas)
- Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce (Santa Ana, CA)
- Saudi Airlines Cargo Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Science Advisory and Coordinating Committee (American Heart Association)
- Science and Applications Computing Center
- Self-Organization and Adaptation of Computing and Communications
- Service Aware Charging & Control
- Sexual Assault Care Coordinator (US DoD)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Center
- Shell Agricultural Chemical Company
- Shizuoka Air Commuter Corporation (Japan)
- Shore ASW Command Center
- Single Access Control Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community forum to focus on care of children The Lane County Commission on Children and Families, Lane Community College Lane Family Connections and the Oregon Commission for Child Care are co-sponsoring a community forum on school-age child care from 6:30 p.
The fourth type of care included in this study is school-age child care (SACC) programs.
A growing number of churches and temples offer school-age child care to anyone in the community, regardless of religious affiliation.
He has taught high school classes and a gifted program in drama, has worked as a social skills consultant in elementary through high schools, and has directed a school-age child care center for fourteen years.
The School-Age Child Care Project, located at the Wellesley College Center for Research on Women, near Boston, Massachusetts, provides some of the nation's finest research, training, and technical assistance to improve the quality and quantity of school-age child care programs.
The Orange County School District, the eleventh largest district in the country with 129 elementary schools, has selected KLC School Partnerships, a division of Knowledge Learning Corporation, as an approved school-age child care provider.
The purpose of this study was to further test the psychometric properties of a scale developed to measure children's perceptions of their after-school teacher and to understand the scale's relationship to the quality of the school-age child care program.