The reduction of the bag weight will help students and will promote the use of technology in line with the school of the future programme," Majed Al Nuaimi said.
What does SOTF stand for?
SOTF stands for School of the Future (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOTF
We have 10 other meanings of SOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Oxygen Transfer Efficiency
- Shetland Oil Terminal Environmental Advisory Group (UK)
- Scum of the Earth Church (website)
- Son of the Electric Ghost (band)
- Societe Tunisienne d'Explosifs et Munitions (Tunisia)
- Sex Offender Treatment and Evaluation Project (California Department of Mental Health; Sacramento, CA)
- Software Operational Test & Evaluation Plan
- Global and National Soils and Terrain Digital Database
- Société Orthopédique de l'Est
- System Operational Test
- Sex Offender Treatment Program (US Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- Shift on the Fly
- Sisters on the Fly (est. 1999)
- Soul of the Fire (Terry Goodkind book)
- Sound of the Forest (German music festival)
- Special Operations Task Force
- SSES of the Future (Navy)
- Survival of the Fittest
- Switch on to Fault
- Special Operations Tactical Fixed Blade (knife)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is astonishing that an apparent school of the future could so quickly be shown to have no future at all - and we need to be told why this particular investment was made in the first place.
Byline: JOANNA DESIRA PUPILS at two Stockton secondary schools have highlighted their aspirations for a school of the future.
Byline: Moira Sharkey CHILDREN are helping Assembly Members come up with ideas for creating a school of the future.
YKK AP played an integral role in the "High-Performance School of the Future, Today" on display at the 2008 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Boston on November 19-21.
11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Nicole Miller, world-renowned designer of classic sportswear, and Stan Herman, former president of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and designer of uniforms for FedEx, Amtrak and Jet Blue, will come to West Philadelphia to choose a winning school uniform design from entries created by students at the School of the Future (in partnership with Microsoft).
It demonstrated how technology had already transformed education by looking at examples such as Microsoft's School of the Future project in Philadelphia, USA.
Fattah chose the High School of the Future to announce his candidacy because it serves as a working model for opportunity and achievement on a level playing field.