DeFrank teaches at the School of Visual Arts in both the Visual Critical Studies and the Fine Arts BFA programs.
What does SOVA stand for?
SOVA stands for School of Visual Arts (various universities; also seen as SVA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOVA
We have 8 other meanings of SOVA in our Acronym Attic
- Sud Ouest Vacances (French: Southwest Vacations)
- Summary of Violations (California)
- Superior Ophthalmic Vein
- Sword of Valor (from the game Tibia)
- Swords of Villanousity (gaming guild)
- Symphonie Orchester Vorarlberg (Austria)
- Symphony of Voices
- System Operations Validation Test (LSE Space Engineering and Operations AG)
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (course)
- Save Our Voice Actors
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Social Organization for Voluntary Action (India)
- Soft-Output Viterbi Algorithm
- South Okanagan Volleyball Association (Canada)
- South Orissa Voluntary Action (India)
- Southern Oregon Visitors Association (Ashland, OR)
- Southern Virginia
- Software Validation And Control
- Sdruzeni Oboru Vodovodu A Kanalizaci (Czech: Association of Water Mains and Sewer Systems)
- Société des Véhicules André Morin (French automobile dealer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first high lighted school is the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
Penn State School of Visual Arts, University Park, Pa.
New York's Julliard musical college, New York University, the Fashion Institute of Technology, the School of Visual Arts, and the International Center for Photography will reciprocate.
Atalay Tasdiken's "Mommo: The Bogeyman" (Mommo: Kiz Kardesim), "Black Dogs Barking" (Kara Kopekler Havlarken) by Mehmet Bahadir Er and Maryna Gorbach, Ozcan Alper's "Autumn" (Sonbahar), Reha Erdem's "My Only Sunshine" (Hayat Var), Kazim Oz's "The Last Season: Shawaks" (Son Mevsim: Savaklar), Yesim Ustaoglu's "Pandora's Box" (Pandora'nn Kutusu), and Senem Tuzen's "Milk and Chocolate" (Sut ve Cikolata) will be screened at School of Visual Arts throughout the festival.
It works with a number of international partners, including The Danish School of Film and TV, Kecskemet Animation Film Festival (Hungary) and the New York School of Visual Arts.
Heilmann teaches at the School of Visual Arts and has a studio on Long Island.
Gerard Way studied at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and is already working on a comic-book series called The Umbrella Academy for Dark Horse.