The School of Veterinary Medicine is seeking to purchase a robotic sample preparation equipment.
What does SVM stand for?
SVM stands for School of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVM
We have 80 other meanings of SVM in our Acronym Attic
- Shum Visual Learning Test
- Simian Virus 40 Large T-Antigen
- Simian Virus 40 Large T Antigen
- Simultaneous Voice and LTE (Long Term Evolution)
- Service Line Termination Unit (US DoD)
- Silicon Valley Linux Users' Group
- Southern Vales Linux Users Group
- Alliance of Vojvodina Hungarians (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Salem Voice Ministries (India)
- Saskatchewan Volunteer Medal
Samples in periodicals archive:
I plan to work closely with faculty, staff and the students to all grow the School of Veterinary Medicine together.
GRAFTON -- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University is not actively considering a marijuana dispensary at the Grafton Science Park, nor is it considering using marijuana in lessons and studies.
Craig Devine spent 10 years working as a vet in the South East before taking up a position as a senior training scholar in cardio-respiratory medicine at the Royal School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr Olsen is a professor of public health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine.
Similarly, about 23 years ago, I founded the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, which now has about 2,000 alumni.
The school also offers a variety of programs, such as the school of veterinary medicine, nursing, police foundations and business programs.
Mark Pokras trained in ecology at Cornell University and earned his DVM at Tufts University's Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, where he currently teaches wildlife medicine and serves as Director of Tufts' Center for Conservation Medicine.