One of the four artists to win the competition, Jen Magathan, had her design chosen at CUNY Hunter College's School of Social Work.
What does SOSW stand for?
SOSW stands for School of Social Work (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOSW
- Society for the Study of Ethiopian Jewry
- Solid State Electronic Logic
- State of Ohio Security Task Force
- Shut Off Starter
- Super-Orthogonal Space-Time Trellis Code
- Scout Observation Service Unit (US Navy)
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Sound Surveillance System
- Society for Service to Voluntary Agencies (Mumbai, India)
- Southern Oregon Subaru Volvo Mitsubishi (Medford, OR)
- Specjalnym Osrodku Szkolno-Wychowawczym (library; Poland)
- Student Organization of Social Workers (various locations)
- Service Oriented Software Engineering
- Sell Our Stuff with Our Stuff
- Summit on Sunday Xmas (UK)
- Scholars of Shen Zhou
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (chiropratic)
- Same Old Thing
- Scheduled Overtime
- School of Occupational Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USC Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT), in partnership with the USC School of Social Work, will be demonstrating its Virtual Patient Avatar and its video-game inspired Virtual Iraq technologies, created by ICT and currently being used by the USC School of Social Work to train and prepare social workers to help address the mental health needs of soldiers returning from war.
Vincent Central Massachusetts residents pursuing master's degrees in social work will have an opportunity to complete some of their studies closer to home, as the Springfield College School of Social Work plans to offer graduate level classes at St.
edu Retired social worker and longtime civil rights activist Peggy Wood presents Something Must Be Done: One Black Woman's Story, a memoir of her life from being born into the pre-World War I American middle class, a group that a small yet significant number of black Americans had joined, to her years of learning at Alabama's Tuskegee Institute and the Atlanta School of Social Work, to thirty years of campaigning for civil rights.
has been on the faculty of the Paul Baerwald School of Social Work and Social Welfare of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem since 1981 as a lecturer in social work practice courses and academic advisor of the school.
ROBERTA GREENE School of Social Work University of Texas-Austin MICHAEL WRIGHT Social Work Department Andrews University
Sedaghatpour's side since the initial meeting with the frightened woman has been Belinda Chirinos, a first-year graduate student in the Hunter College School of Social Work.
They have also served as Ex Officio members of the University's School of Social Work Curriculum Committee.