School of Rock (SoR), a music school that emphasizes rock band performances in real venues, teaches vocals, guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard.
What does SoR stand for?
SoR stands for School of Rock (album)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SoR
We have 163 other meanings of SoR in our Acronym Attic
- Sforce Object Query Language
- Shaped Offset Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile (Chemical and Mining Company, Chile)
- Residual Oil Saturation
- Safety Observation Report
- Sale or Return
- Satisfait ou Remboursé (French: Satisfied or Reimbursed)
- Schedule of Rates (contracts)
- Schedule of Requirements
- School Organisation Review (UK)
- Seal of Righteousness (gaming, world of warcraft)
- Service Object Request
- Service Order Request (various companies)
- severe off-road (vehicles/conditions)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Sexual Orientation Regulations (anti-discrimination)
- Shadows of Reality (game)
- Share of Requirement (marketing)
- Share of Responsibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- School of Rock , the national leader in music education for kids, unveiled today LITTLE WING , an early music education program for preschool age children.
A SUMMER school of rock music will entertain youngsters while raising money for charity.
He's also starred in Shallow Hal, Orange County, School of Rock and Peter Jackson's remake of King Kong.
The 1987 romantic tale triumphed ahead of screen hits such as School Of Rock, Clueless and Grease in a poll by movie rental firm Lovefilm.
The US actor bagged the No1 spot in a poll as bogus tutor Dewey Finn in 2003 hit The School of Rock.
School of rock pupils to mark Woodstock The Paul Green School of Rock All-Stars plays Sunday at the WOW Hall in a special tribute to the 40th anniversary of Woodstock.
The School of Rock and Pop, based in Stockton, visited Conyers School to put a group of eager young musicians through their paces.