Young (Instructor Department of Social and Preventive Medicine School of Public Health and Health Professions University of Buffalo, State University of New York) is a solid guide for students, professionals, and lay people to the latest industry developments, cost increases, and legal transformations to the American health care system.
What does SPHHP stand for?
SPHHP stands for School of Public Health and Health Professions (University of Buffalo, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social and Public Health Economics Research Group (Curtin University of Technology; Australia)
- Statewide Partnership for HIV Education in Recovery (Massachusetts)
- Synchronized Position Hold Engage and Reorient Experimental Satellites
- Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit (Canada)
- Spin-Polarized Hartree-Fock
- South Plains Housing Finance Corporation (Lubbock, TX)
- Southern Province Household Food Security Programme (Zambia)
- Self Propelled Hang Glider
- Standard Placement per Household
- Stichting Promotie Hanzestad Hasselt (Dutch: Hanseatic Hasselt Promotion Foundation; Switzerland)
- School of Public Health and Health Services
- Studio Plus Hotels, Inc. (Spartanburg, SC)
- Specified Psychiatric Hospital for Isolation and Aegis (fictional; Age of Infinity video game)
- School of Public Health and Information Sciences (University of Louisville; Kentucky)
- Set Partitioning in Hierarchical Trees
- Sphingosine Kinase
- School of Public Health (multiple locations)
- Scottish Premier Hockey League (UK)
- Self Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboat
- Southern Professional Hockey League