Bahl, founding dean of the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University; Johannes F.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for School of Policy Studies (Queen's University, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Sandwich Plate System
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Standards
- Saskatoon Police Service (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Saskatoon Public Schools (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Satellite Positioning System
- Satellite Power System
- Satellite Principal System
- Satellite Processing System
- Scandinavian Physiological Society (est. 1925)
- Schedule Promulgated Separately
- School of Practical Science (University of Toronto)
- School of Professional Studies (various schools)
- School of Public Service (various locations)
- School Performance Score
- Scottish Prison Service (UK)
- Scranton Preparatory School (Scranton, PA)
- Seat Position Sensor
- Second Person Shooter (gaming)
- Secondary Power (Distribution) System
- Secondary Propulsion System (spacecraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Anderson, assistant professor of agricultural economics at Montana State University, and Mary Beth Walker, dean of the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University, compared reading and math scores for elementary school students.
It's certainly a strong trend within the business school world," said Dennis Young, a professor in the Department of Public Management and Policy at Georgia State University's Andrew Young School of Policy Studies.
Kingston, ON: Queen's University School of Policy Studies, 2008.
00 Hardcover HJ2806 The authors (all of the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State U.
SHELLEY METZENBAUM is a senior research fellow at the McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts-Boston, where she is establishing a new Center for Public Management.
He has also been a visiting professor at the University of Toronto School of Social Work and a visiting fellow at Queen's University School of Policy Studies.
Williams, published by Queen's School of Policy Studies in assoc.