has announced that lead singer Chris Hendricks spoke to first year students of the school of physical therapy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill on Sept.
What does SPT stand for?
SPT stands for School of Physical Therapy (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPT
We have 307 other meanings of SPT in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Professional Social Workers (Western Australia, Australia)
- Steel-Plate Shear Walls
- Supervising Psychiatric Social Worker (various organizations)
- Swiss Plant Science Web (Switzerland)
- Brancheforening for Saebe, Parfume Og Teknisk/Kemiske Artikler (Danish union for soaps, perfumes or technical-chemical products)
- Sales Prevention Team
- Salvage Property Transfer
- Sandpoint (Amtrak station code; Sandpoint, ID)
- Santhal Pargana Tenancy Act (India)
- Scalable Printing Technology (Hewlett-Packard)
- Schwab Performance Technologies (Raleigh, NC)
- Science pour Tous (French: Science for All; Canada)
- Sectors Per Track
- Segway Personal Transporter (mobility equipment)
- Selective Phase Transfer (trademarked solvent; George Ivey)
- Setagaya Public Theatre (Japan)
- Shaggy Pun Test
- Shortest Path Tree
- Shortest Processing Time (operations management)
- Signal Post Telephone
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was stated by Dr Akhtar Rasool, Head School of Physical Therapy during a seminar in the context of "International Day of Persons with Disabilities" held in The University of Faisalabad on Saturday.
1) School of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver, CO, United States.
Sponsors of this careers conference included the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) Regional Office VI, the Region VI Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program, the School of Physical Therapy at Texas Women's University, the Prosthetics-Orthotics Training Program at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, and the Center for Rehabilitation Studies at the University of North Texas in Denton.
Mayer, Lincoln College Endowed Chair in Biomechanical and Chiropractic Research, and associate professor, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences at USF Health.
Susan Scherer, PT, PhD Associate Professor, School of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver, CO Address correspondence to: Susan Scherer, Associate Professor, School of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver, CO 80221 Ph: 303-964-5252 (sscherer@regis.
Jason Brumitt, MSPT, SCS, ATC Instructor of Physical Therapy School of Physical Therapy, Pacific University Hillsboro United States of America
Miller von Foerster, who has helped patients with back conditions for 35 years, is a native Oregonian and received degrees from the University of Oregon, Duke University School of Physical Therapy, and San Francisco State University.