Organized by the RIT School of Photographic Arts and Sciences.
What does SPAS stand for?
SPAS stands for School of Photographic Arts and Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAS
We have 52 other meanings of SPAS in our Acronym Attic
- System for Planning and Research in Towns and Cities for Urban Sustainability
- Shuttle Pointed Autonomous Research Tool for Astronomy
- South Plains Area Rural Transportation Assistance Network
- Special Proficiency at Rugged Training and Nation-Building
- Speculative Avoidance of Register Allocations to Transient Values (power reduction method)
- South Pacific Regional Trade and Economic Cooperation Agreement
- Self Propelled Artillery (US military)
- Chambre Syndicale des Producteurs d'Aciers Fins et Spéciaux (French: Union Chamber of Producers and Special Purpose Steels; EU)
- Safety Performance Analysis System (FAA system to record airline data)
- School of Pacific and Asian Studies (est. 1986; University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- School of Professional and Area Studies
- Security Police Automated System
- Services Peering and Aggregation Server
- Shuttle Pallet Satellite (NASA)
- Signal Passed At Stop
- Space Pallet Satellite
- Special Purpose Assault Shotgun (airsoft weapon)
- Special Purpose Automatic Shotgun
- Sporting Purpose Automatic Shotgun (Franchi)
- Standard Procurement Appropriation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIT's School of Photographic Arts and Sciences enrolls over 800 students in programs including advertising photography, photojournalism, fine art photography, imaging and photographic technology, biomedical photography and imaging systems management.
Under the Epson/RIT Partnership, Epson will provide digital imaging equipment that will enable RIT's School of Photographic Arts and Sciences to shift the emphasis in photographic education to encompass both analog and digital technologies.