Denver School of Nursing creates a strong learning environment for students who will become tomorrow's nurses.
What does SON stand for?
SON stands for School of Nursing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of SONOther Resources:
We have 87 other definitions for SON in our Acronym Attic
- Soldier, Operator, Maintainer, Test and Evaluation (US DoD)
- Senior Officials' Meeting on Trade and Investment (Asia-Europe Meeting)
- Sex Offender Management Unit
- Social and Organisational Mediation of University Learning (study; UK)
- Surgery of Modern Warfare (book)
- State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance (Massachusetts)
- Senior Officials Meeting on Youth (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Sick of Me Yet
- Sociedad de Observadores de Meteoros y Cometas de España (Spanish)
- Schmidt's Original Nabendynamo (bicycle hub)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woodruff Professor of Nursing at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Her professional organization was included being a Founding Member of the Non-Practicing/ Part-Time Nurses Association and as a member of the University of Colorado School of Nursing Alumni Board where she was a Founding Member of the Nursing History Center Committee.
prepared nursing faculty and leaders in our community," said Carolyn Yucha, dean of the UNLV School of Nursing.
To help address its faculty shortage, the University of Maryland School of Nursing has formed an innovative partnership with the Army Nurse Corps (ANC).
From the School of Nursing at the State University of New York at Buffalo (MGC) and Renown Health and Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada, Reno, Nev (MMP).
Graduated December 2006, MSN, Nursing Informatics, from the University of Maryland School of Nursing.
La Salle University, the School of Nursing and its Neighborhood Nursing Center have mutual goals to meet the needs of its neighbors.